In one of my last posts, I put up a picture of my modified last to see if anyone could guess the date. I think it was quite an interesting exercise is how redundant style is. The key thing to note on the last is the high toe spring (when I built out, I also built upwards). I'm also using the same last, which bends in the middle a little to fit with a heel. That being noted, here's a picture of the try-on I made. There will be a few alterations- mainly the dog leg seam is too low. Feel free to shout out what your adjusted date is, and, if you feel like really taking on a challenge, what regional style they'll be (aka French, Dutch, English, Italian, etc) and what construction technique (hint: that's my insole at the bottom).