The silk chiffon swatches arrived today. To my horror and pleasure, I found two very close matches. One fits perfectly with the salmon charmeuse, the other with the peach charmeuse. So, it didn't help me decide between those two at all! I tried taking pictures of them both, but you can hardly see a difference that way. The salmon is darker than the peach by a decent amount when not under the sari net, rather similar when they aren't exposed. The best I could come up with are images of these two gowns which I think represent the colors pretty well (the salmon may be just a smidge darker).
I've been doing numerous other projects in the mean time, including a nearly finished 1812 day dress. I've also given in and decided to do proper undergarments for 1912 since I can't get away without them for the 1912 VPLL project. I ordered some pretty cotton that looks like it has lace inserts for a combination and I started a corset which I'll be using some left-over peach striped silk for. I'll take some pictures of it all when the cotton and some lace arrives. I still want to find some more lace trim anyway. I'm also planning a linen 1910s day dress based on a picture of my Great-Grandmother, Katie.
I found some vintage eyelet lace for the trim around the neckline. I'll match it to linen when it arrives. The neck piece I'll probably just get plain silk net and do some lace trimming and embroider dots on it. I haven't found a better option yet.